From:
Tracy Lusher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Dec 2003 07:01:45 -0600
Reply to:
>From:    Susie I <[log in to unmask]>
>
>...Ebay also makes it tough to "report" things such as people selling
>animals.  Someone posted how a seller was selling their ferrets.  Ebay
>is not the place to do it so I took a look.  I decided to report because
>A) It is illegal B) I wouldn't sell my babies to just anyone let alone
>someone browsing Ebay (Would any of you?).  Turns out I can't report
>because I don't have a credit card, debit card, or email from my service
>provider.  So to any of you who can report this please do....

Doesn't matter anymore - he changed his listing.  Is now listing ferret
supplies - shipping at $126 for next day air!

Tracy and the ferret gang.

2 ferrets, both brother, and both 2 yrs old.  Very loving and sweet and
playful.  Looking for a good home to take care of them and to spend time
with them.  Very healthy, all shots updated.  Inculdes some toys and
health suppiles and bedding.  Valued at over 300 dollars total for
everything.

Pet Ferrets For Sale at a Cheap Price!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2366571459