From:
Ferret Wise Shelter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Jun 2003 11:02:20 -0400
Ferretstock IV - 50's Celebration!

The Ferretstore.com is sponsoring the event AGAIN this year!
We will have a table set up with great items from them!

NOW THAT The ball is rolling -
Dr Winnie will be here and we will have a rabies vaccination clinic 1-2
PM at the Ferretstock event on Sat Sept 6th.

We have confirmed rescue / vendors , and donations for raffle items are
coming in!  Blessing of the ferrets will be at 12 NOON !

Also the Rynborn Rythm & Blues CLub & Restaurant is coming to Keene!

AND SO - we are in hopes of have a pre-event or post event gathering
there!  Let us know if you are interested!!!  We can also set up a post
event breakfast ( local Keene, NH spot) for those staying in the area--
please let us know what you would like o your Ferretstock WEEKEND!

If you want to be one of the folks with a commemorative tee-- act fast!
Designed exclusively for Ferretstock IV - 50's Celebration
by Kristin Jacques!

TIME IS RUNNING OUT TO ORDER! see the shirt on our website
at http://www.ferretwise.org/calendar.html

This handsome & era oriented ferret design is printed on a quality Hanes
BEST 50/50 tee.  Even if you can't join the event you can celebrate the
Spirit with this original design tee.  (Proceeds benefit Ferret Wise
shelter programs.)

Special Advance orders in sizes:
Small, Med, Large, X Large $16.00 each
2X $18 each. 3X $18.75 each Shipping & Handling $4.40 for the 1st Shirt,
$1 for each additional Shirt-USPS Priority
Insurance (optional) at $1.30

Pre-Event orders due NO LATER THAN
June 15, 2003

A limited number will be available at the event for $18 and $21 each.
for information on how to order yours email:  [log in to unmask]