From:
Sari Stiles <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Sep 1995 03:54:23 -0500
I read that first story about the deaf blind ferrets and I'm delighted
that they are doing so well now.

From what I remember from Education courses (a very long time ago) is that
PEOPLE who are deaf or blind (or both) USUALLY aren't totally so.  Most
blind people can see SOMETHING.  (even if just shadows) And deaf people
hear SOMETHING.

My sister has a deaf cat, who also is doing "just fine." though we haven't
managed to teach ghost any sign language.