From:
STANLEY K PHIPPS <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Oct 1997 19:50:17 -0500
I talked with the shelter mom, Bobbi, today and she told me about 2 ferrets
that need homes in the Kansas City area.  She has talked to the lady who now
owns the ferrets and she will not take them at the shelter because of ECE.
These two have never been exposed.  The lady who now has these furkids can
not keep them because her landlord does not allow them.  She wants to sell
the ferrets (needs the money) cage and extras.  Please contact the KC Ferret
shelter for details.  816-842-3707.  Thank you.

June and the five fuzzters