From:
Another Ferret Mom & Dad <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 Jun 2001 00:25:35 -0400
Hi Everyone.  I have the older style super pet deluxe cage, the one with
comfort shelves, not the new style.  The one we have is very used and we
are looking to buy the same exact cage.  I looked on the ferret store
and unfort. they do not have any of the older style left since super pet
upgraded with the ramps and all.

If you have, or know of any online supply store that still have the older
style Deluxe Multi level ferret home with stand 32"x20"x58 overall height
70", please email me the site or the information as I want to purchase this
for my 6 babies.  The one they are in is ok for now, but before the summer
is over they will need a new one, and I like the one they have.  Your help
is greatly appreciated.