From:
jennifer hill <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Mar 2006 02:13:09 -0500
Maryland's own Ferret Inn run by Nancy Wilson was featured in a good way
in the Howard County Times this week.  It's always wonderful to see good
info as well as true info put out in the media about the creatures who I
agree, are so misunderstood by some, but so loved by those of us on this
list.  Mine continue to enrich my life everyday.  They are our children.
The link below will take you to the story.

<http://news.mywebpal.com/news_tool_v2.cfm?show=localnews&pnpID=573
&NewsID=701002&CategoryID=16662&on=1>

Also to the people who feel our ferrets don't belong in clothes:
Yes, some of us may treat our weasels like real children (I know we do),
and occassionally clothe them for pictures, costume contests, etc., if
you don't like it, you don't have to do that with your ferrets, but don't
pass judgement on those of who choose to.  It's not hurting them (except
maybe temporarily their pride) and that's more than I can say for some
people out there.  Some of mine hate being dressed up for any reason, and
some of them like the attention that they get when they are dressed up,
and some of them just don't seem to care either way and tolerate it.

Jen

http://jenandarchie.tripod.com