From:
Mike Bourgoin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 May 1998 18:10:24 -0400
We brought our 3 yr old ferret to the vet where he was diagnosed as having
lymphatic cancer.  She will be sending tissue samples for confirmation, but
she is convinced of the diagnosis.  As she explained it, there is nothing
she can do besides maintainence.  She mentioned steroids and chemotherapy
to extend his time, but there is no cure as she explains it.

Does anyone have any information about treatments that she might not be
familiar with?  We're looking for anything that can help.

Thanks
--
Michael L. Bourgoin

"Whoever lives for the sake of combatting an enemy, has an interest in
the enemy's staying alive"
- Friedrich Nietzsche