From:
River City Ferrets <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 10 Jun 2006 11:13:44 -0500
**I am posting this on the owner's behalf. These ferrets are not in my
care so I do not know the health status of these girls.  Please contact
the owner at the email address below if interested.  **

This woman has 3 ferrets to find a home for.  They belonged to her
grown children, who she said have moved and dumped all their pets on
her.  She likes the ferrets very much but she feels they are being
neglected because she is too busy to properly care for them.

Dutchess and Podo are probably 3-4 yrs.  old, both females.  From the
woman's description, it sounds like they are sables, maybe chocolate
sables.  She said they are very laid back.  She has had them for about
2 yrs. and they have not been to a vet during that time.  They really
should stay together.

Missy is likely 1 1/2 to 2 yrs.  old, and the owner has had her about one
year.  Not sure of her coloring either, but sounds like a chocolate sable
also.  She is described as very active and mischievous, and probably
could be adopted separately from the other 2 if she has at least one
ferret buddy in her new home.  Unfortunately, there is also no vet
history for her.  The owner mentioned to me that she would probably ask
a fee of $50 for Missy.  I'm not sure about a fee for the other two
ferrets.  If all three of them could stay together, that would be nice.

The owner has a Super Pet cage to go with them, at least for Podo and
Duchess.  It is the white cage with the green base and green tubes along
the top.  She said she thinks it is too small for the three of them, but
ok for two.

Anyone who is interested should email Peggy at: [log in to unmask]  She
lives near Westby, WI.