From:
Chere McCoy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Aug 2004 12:10:24 EDT
Hi folks!  It me again Chere from the Ferret Friends of Indian River
County Ferret Shelter here in Vero Beach, Florida.

We go our very first order at our Creature Speak Creations web site
store.  It was from an FML member!  He/She bought the Gothic Ferret
Fairy.

Now we are going to start a member/contest drive just for the FML people.

We will be giving 3 prizes.
1. A Ferret Angel or Fairy.
2. A lovely Creature Speak Creation Necklace (winner get to pick the
   type of stones they want in the necklace).
3. A pair of Creature Speak Creation Earrings (winner gets to pick
   stones).

What you need to do to enter the member/contest.

Log onto the Creature Speak Creation page by going to scifstore.com.
Go to Store Fronts.  Go to Creature Speak Creations.

Once you are at Creature Speak Creations you want to become a member
so scroll down on the right and you will see a box that says LOGIN.
The first paragraph tells you "If you don't have an account visit the
'Registration Page' to sign up" (click on 'Registration Page').

On the next screen you can pick a username and then put in your E-mail
address.

I will send you an e-mail that will include your password.  Write down
your password!

you will see your page and go to the Change Password and make your new
password something you like.

That's it your done and you are entered into the contest.

We DO NOT give your information to ANYONE EVER!!!!  You do not have to
pay anything to become a member!  You do not have to buy anything to
become a member!

Later I will send you another e-mail with your secret number on it.

The contest will begin on Wednesday the 11th of August and the drawing
for the prizes will be September 4th (Saturday) 2004.

Good luck and thank you for supporting the Ferrets of Ferret Friends of
Indian River County Ferret Shelter.

Chere McCoy
Shelter mom