From:
Katherine Kuckens <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 28 Jul 1996 11:53:43 -0400
Dear Paw Paw and Sheila,

I am sorry that your ferrets have withdrawn from the Olympics.  I enjoyed
your stories very much and thought they were hilarious.  I understand and
respect your feelings about the bombing and showing sensitivity for those who
were killed or injured.  However,  IMHO, by withdrawing from the Olypmics,
you let the terrorist win.    It's a shame to let the stupid, evil, cowardly
person(s) who committed this act succeed in destroying the spirit of the
Games ( and in your case, the ferret spirit ).  I hope your ferrets will
reconsider.  By continuing to celebrate the games, the purpose of the
terrorist(s) is DEFEATED!

My ferrets have already been practicing Graeco- Roamin' wrestling for some
time now.  Recently Cody began to demonstrate her obvious knack for floor
exercise, vault,  balance beam, long jump and 50 meter dash.  Can
synchronized swimming be far behind?

Kat