Date:
Wed, 26 Nov 2008 10:38:21 -0500
Hi Everyone,

I had a 3 year old Marshalls Albino boy who was diagnosed in August
with a fibrosarcoma tumor on his left rear leg. The tumor was removed
and his health just spiraled down hill from there. His glucose level
was a 40 both times when I administered the tests and he was fasted
when these tests where given. My question is "Does anyone know if
Marshall's administers the distemper vaccine in the rear muscles?" I
know cats have developed fibrosarcomas from vaccines, because this
occurred, vaccines have been modified (purevax). This little boy's
symptoms were the following:

Lethargy
Weight gain/loss
nausea
dark stools yet the consistency was normal
watery clear eyes
increased energy for 1 week then a crash

he was placed on liquid pred along with carafate, amoxi drops from
time to time. His diet consisted of Pro Pac Adult Cat, Innova Evo
Cat/Kitten and Royal Canin Kitten. However, on Saturday he was
euthanized because he went into a grand mal seizure. The seizure
lasted more than 5 minutes despite valium and glucose. He NEVER
came out of the seizure he appeared to be in a comatose state. Has
anyone experienced this before?

Sincerely,
Kris Church LVT