Date:
Wed, 22 Mar 2000 18:47:49 -0800
Hi all
I have started roaming through the bridge area talking to all da little
ones and seeing if everyone is happy and in need of anything.  Everybody
here seems fairly contented although they miss their hoomans but dat will
be taken care of in time.  I didn't realize how much space we had here but
there is a lot.  Maybe some more attractions are in order.

A little girl came in today.  She said her name waz Stinkerbell.  I gave
her da tour of da area.  She seemed interested in da Fruit Bar a little.
She sampled all da treats but she waz really interested in da Flying
Lessons to try out her new wings.  I assigned her a teacher and she waz
soon soaring around with everyone.  Her flying waz good but like everyone
who just starts out her landings need a little work.  Those muzzle flops
sting a little for a time.  She said to send her luv to her mommy and daddy
and lots of kisses.  She also said she is sorry she had to leave suddenly
without saying goodbye.

PS: I have never lost a ferret yet although there waz one time I missplaced
one for a short time.  His name waz Muttley but dat is another story.

Another little guy came in today.  He said hiz name waz Tigger.  I gave him
da tour.  He waz interested in da Fruit Bar but he asked for Strawberry
Twizzlers.  I asked him what dat waz as I had never heard of it.  He said
they were real good and I should try it.  I said I would do my best to get
it.  (I have never failed yet.  I have the best supplier dat you can get
 with years of experience.)  He went on to da Ferretvite Festival to lap up
ferretvite and do some dancing.  He said to tell his mommy he luved her and
to send lots of hugs and cuddles.

Memo to da Big Boss: We have a ferret dat needs twizzlers.  I want some to
all flavors ASAP.

Well I am off to see da Boss to give my report.  I think he will be pleased
except for da twizzlers.  Gotto go.

By BYe
Sandee