From:
Kevin Farlee <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Jul 2010 09:24:28 -0700
>From: [log in to unmask]
>
>Hello all I am trying to find a place where I can order the new meds
>that is used in the treatment of adrenal tumors in ferrets.

I think you're talking about Suprelorin, the brand name of Deslorelin
implant. Please do not confuse with Ovuplant, which is also based on
deslorelin but is not a long-acting form, and actually made ferrets
worse in tests.

Unfortunately, the FDA has not yet approved deslorelin for import
into the US. Vets have found ways around it by importing it for
"experimental purposes" or other methods, but it is not widely or
simply available here.

Kevin Farlee