From:
Dawn Schwartz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 16 May 1999 20:42:35 PDT
I just wanted to post a formal thank you to a woman with a heart of gold!
Julie Fossa who runs the West Central Ohio Ferret Shelter, and the Buckeye
Bandits Ferret Club, not only cares about fuzzies, she also cares about the
people whom adopt and fellow club members.  She is responsible for getting
me addicted to the FML, and encouraged me to develop Zedo's Ferrets Main
Cage my webpage.  And not only that, for a graduation present she gave me a
subscription to modern ferret magizine,2 books (An owners guide to a happy
healthy Ferret,and The pet ferret owners manuel), and something that no
ferret owner should be without; a large bottle of Ferrettone!!!  So just
to embarace her, and to put a smile on her face I had to post this!!!!

Big fuzzie hugs and kisses to her, and to all the FML readers!

Zedo

Zedo's Ferrets Main Cage
http://www.bright.net/~nubee/