From:
Nadine Toukan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Dec 1999 16:35:41 +0200
Hello everyone.... I have abandoned posting to this list for a long time,
but never stopped reading.  I just wanted to share my great fuzzy joys this
season.

I have one 8 year old sable girlie who has greyed, Cruzer.  One albino boy,
Toby, and his white footed sable brother, Rocky, aged 3.  We live in Jordan
and are literally the only dooking community here.  They are all healthy
and beautiful, playful and get along with humans and pets.  Toby does like
to nip humans... playfully... he never tries to hurt..  just his way to
fooling around.  They hang out with me everywhere.  I take care of an olive
farm and they come there to play... dig in the dirt, hide amongst the
vegetable patches, and just follow me around.  I call them my happy pills.
Whenever I'm sad, lonely or angry I think of them, reach for them or simply
take their picture out of my wallet and the grey clouds go away.  I'm very
far away from you all and don't understand some of the mean horror stories
I read.  I can't imagine anyone not loving and cherishing the fuzzies.
When I travel I yearn to cuddle my fuzzbutts.

My trio hang out and snuggle with me.  Give me beautiful kisses all the
time and just want me to play and tickle them and chase them around.  They
love their dose of olive oil, raisins and know when it's treat time.  They
also understand that sleep time is in their house and somehow I believe
they feel safe and content sleeping in there.  Sometimes they are allowed
to be loose at night in the room, but I sense they get restless.  They do
love to cuddle on my matress at my feet though.

So, from Jordan's only fuzzies..  .Cruzer, Toby and Rocky wish you all a
super millenium and a great 2000.  Dook..  dook!