From:
squeeksz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 12 Sep 2010 16:18:47 -0700
Why - Why -Why? BeBe was just 4 years old - My children bought her for
me at Christmas they picked this ferret at a pet store and knew it was
the right one for me when she bit my son's finger to the bone and they
had to pry her jaws off - who else would take this fuzzie - no one
but me. BeBe passed this evening - we went to the vet this week -
cardiomyopathy - her heart was very enlarged prognosis very poor.
Bad enough that I had to help Tigger to the bridge on Thursday but I
thought Be might be OK with meds. Be and I tried everything the FML
gave me to try to stop biting - nothing worked except Brenda Johnson"s
sweat shirt technigue even with the last two days Be would try to bite
without sweatshirt Thank you Brenda. Be NEVER got along with any other
ferrets, despite my trying. However she cuddled with Tigger on the last
day of his life. Amazing when I heard from that vet that they were
together. Within two weeks to go down so fast. I love you Be and miss
you so much.