Date:
Sun, 27 Feb 2000 12:08:37 EST
Hi,

I am so happy that I am a part of this list, because I learn sooo much.
The newest thing that I have learned is making a maze with drainage pipe.
Last night we went to Home Depot and got a piece of tubing and some T's and
elbows.  Well, Banx is having the time of her life when she is in my room,
free to roam all night.  I am so glad that I was able to hear about this
because she is having a blast.

Now, I let Banx run around my room all night while I am sleeping, she stays
up and plays for awhile, then comes to bed with me, then will get up
occassionaly to do her business and play a bit.  I love the maze for her.

At 6:00 am, Sunday morning, I was woken up by the sound of her pushing one
of her balls with a bell in it, through the cage.  I heard ringing and the
sound of her running through the maze...I laughed.  She is staying out of
trouble..not knowing over my story books every night, from my book shelf.
Every moring I woke up, she managed to climb to the second level of my book
shelf and grab a few books to read...actually a pile..lol.

Oh and about book bags, I read someone wrote something.  I used to keep my
book bag on the floor, but no more.  Banx must want to learn something new
about teaching, I guess.  Then, one day she decided she needed my glasses,
to keep.  I don't wear my glasses all of the time, just when I am in school
or driving (sometimes).  Well, one day I went to look for them and they
were gone.  A few weeks later, I finally found them hidden in a place in my
closet.  What a little trouble maker!!!

Well dooks to you all and have a good day!!!!

Laura and Banx (hehe, dook dook!!)