From:
Shannan Skitch <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 31 May 2006 15:34:41 -0400
Dear Miss Leah,

I saw your picture online and it said you were a Top Model.  Well I need
some help.

My name is Deo and I am a 1.5 year old boy.  I am going to be modeling in
the Ferret Couture show with you, but I am really scared.  I have never
modeled before.  My mommy has taken my pictures but I have never done a
show.  I sometimes get scared when someone closes a door too loud, or if
there is thunder, I then run to mommy or under the bed.  Do fashion shows
have thunder or closing doors?

Also I want to look as good as you do in your costumes.  Is there a
trick to it?  I wear my clothes around the house, but usually just when
hanging around never for pictures.  Do you recommend I walk forwards or
backwards?  I have always walked forwards, but my foster brother Tanner
tried on one of my tops and he walked backwards while wearing it.  Mommy
started laughing and took it off him.  I never thought of walking
backwards, but I have heard models are supposed to have a signature walk
right?  Would backwards be better; do you think it would make me stand
out from the other ferts?

Could a professional like you give me a little advice?  Ž.Ž

I look forward to sharing some Tone with you at the show.

Oh and for everyone else who hasn't seen Miss Leah's pictures she is on
the IFC Ferret Aid Site.

http://www.ferretaid.org/events/couture1.html

Mommy says she needs her 'puter back.

Many licks,
Deo

Please join us for the IFC Ferret Aid 2006 Conference
June 23-25 in Toronto, Canada
<http://www.ferretaid.org/events/ferret_aid_2006.html>

To support our shelter visit <http://www.ferretaid.org/>