Date:
Tue, 4 Sep 2001 10:56:16 EDT
Hello everyone,

Congratulations to those of you who participated in our signature drive!

We will be delivering 43, 328 signatures to Governor Gray Davis tomorrow.
Now is a good time to remind Governor Davis of the unfairness of the ferret
ban in California.  This is the only state on the continent to criminalize
people for choosing one domesticated pet over another.

To write to Governor Davis, address your letters to:

Governor Gray Davis
Governor's Office
State Capitol
Sacramento, CA 95814