From:
"sue L." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 20 Dec 2008 06:33:01 +1000
This is an unsolicited, unpaid endorsement for the lovely Rose German!!
As most of you know, I was trying to figure out how the make the most
of my dollars for the Giving Tree..I found it in Rose German!! I needed
her 3 times, and she came through every time!! SHe gathered bedding and
toys and sent them on their way almost as soon as she got my requests!!
I know the quality of her bedding, so I know my kids got awesome gifts.
Many were sent with about as much as just the postage from AUstralia
would have been!!

Thank you, Rose.

Sue,THYME,BAILEY, MISSY
missing the Winchester Weezils and SAGE