From:
Geri Nanapush <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 31 Jan 2006 11:19:24 -0800
Anybody know of health issues related to giving N-Bone ferret "sticks"?
They contain mostly (seemingly) good ingredients...high protein, no
sugar of any kind... But how 'bout the ginger and rosemary?  Both, esp.
ginger, are powerful herbals.  I've had to really s-l-o-w-l-y wean my
clan off these things.  Poops became horrible, appetite vanished, one
actually developed a "condition" on his mouth/lips on his favored chewing
side.  Any thoughts/experiences?  I havn't contacted the manufacturer,
yet.  Thought I'd check with you all 1st.

Thanks.
NightRaven