From:
Priscilla Clark <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Apr 2001 02:41:29 EDT
Hello all!  I am pleased to report that Hopper hasn't cried in 2 days.
He's even discovered a new toy... My hair!  He loves for me to lay on the
floor with my hair spread out so that he can jump around in it.  My sons
find this to be especially funny.  I kind of like it too. : )

I guess he was crying because he was lonely and wanted someone warm to be
next to.  He's certainly found a few someones in his new home.  Right now
he is sleeping in my bed, peacefully laying on my 6 year olds head.  Evan
loves our little Hopper so much and refused to sleep in his room tonight
because he wanted to be near him.  I figured I would give in this time.
I'm surprised I haven't woken them with all the pictures I've been taking.

Thanks to everyone for their replies to my question about the crying.  I
was worried.

And Joe, you were right about the ferret math!  This solution = 4.

Priscilla, Hopper
Evan and Eric (the human fuzzies)