From:
Nell Angelo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Nov 2008 13:47:39 -0800
         **** (time passes} ****

OK, I came to my senses. Partly -- well, to a large extent -- triggered
by Phil's alarm. Eight ferrets is too many -- esp since Phil wd be
taking care of them while I am in the hosp and in the first days of
home recovery. (I am pretty convinced that the 2-months estimation for
recuperation is an error, since the other MD says it shd be a few days
and in 2 weeks I'll be close to normal).

So I am exercising my 7-day return-to-pet-store rights. Poor ferrets --
quite a lot of jacking around -- from place to place -- plus now they
are going back to prison in that little cage at the store. Still the
store is a good one, and they have a great guy who's in charge of the
ferts.

So the end result will be 5 ferrets, plus I am going to Phil's this
aft, which will get them out of Calif.

My goodness.

HOW MANY OTHERS OF YOU have done this sort of cock-eyed thing??????