From:
Aarrow-Ranch <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Jan 2012 08:22:04 -0500
I got Pest R. Doodle as a rescue with Peek A. Boo. Peek got a horrid
cancer on her face and it did her in. l Was a most ugly scene.

Pester is doing fine. She is at least 5 but could be 6 or even older. I
do note the changing of her coat colors and that indicates aging. She
is slowing down allot but is active just the same. When she first came
here her fur was magnificently coloured with rich black front chest and
legs with that backing off to the typical brown colours. With all the
photography I do that was an image I failed to get and already I deeply
regret it. I note she doesn't respond to her Facebook comments as fast
as she used to either. Pester's leggo creations are not as complex as
they used to be.

Aging has definite beauty as much as definite sadness. We all know that
a ferret has only a very short time to visit with us so we can only
make the very best of it all.

Such is the cycle of befriending a ferret! ( deep sigh )

Gordon and Pest R. Doodle

_12-2Addy CEO