Date:
Fri, 15 Jun 2007 21:48:49 EDT
Hello fellow ferret friends,

I just got off the phone with our friend Kat Parsons. Yes, it's true,
she's baaaaaaaaack! I was telling her how much I enjoyed the article
about her in the recent issue of Ferrets Magazine. (Good job Wolfy.)

While discussing the article a wee idea flew by. How would you like
your copy of Ferrets Magazine signed by Kat Parsons herself? Kat has
agreed to do this. Here is the catch. To get this wonderful collectors
item from this gem of the ferret community, I ask that you make a small
donation to SOS. That's it.

Then send your magazine AND a self addressed envelope to:

Kat Parsons
P.O. Box 285
Cairo, IL  62914

If you would like to make a donation to SOS, make all checks out to SOS
or if you wish to pay by paypal use account id #

Thank you for supporting SOS.
Robin Jones
http://www.supportourshelters.org