From:
kat parsons <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Jul 2009 08:31:00 -0500
http://supportourshelters.org/TFC-Calendar-sales.html

we have 21 left to sell this year...sooooo...are ya gonna buy one?????
and as always..the proceeds go to needy ferrets across the country!!!

price???..you want to know the PRICE??? ok..ok..we are selling them for
$19.95...and that INCLUDES shipping!!!!

there is a NEW SNAIL MAIL ADDRESS to snail mail a check to me starting
with these calendars and the SOS Fall Raffle...no..i have not moved
again...but i DID give up my P.O. Box...i just was not getting to it
in a timely manner...LOL...

so...if you wish to snail mail a check for your Jeanne Carley
Calendar/s...please go to the site and get my home mailing address...
http://supportourshelters.org/TFC-Calendar-sales.html
or e-mail me..i will give it to you...

i also should ask you to include your e-mail address with your check
so i can e-mail you to let you know i received your check and that the
calendar has been mailed....

as for PayPal...the addy to use is .... [log in to unmask]
PLEASE make SURE you put "Jeanne Carley Calendar" in the SUBJECT line
 ...i will be starting the Fall Raffle in a few days and i need to
know which you are getting...;-)

thanks again in advance for supporting ferrets across the country
through S.O.S.
 ...and PLEASE feel free to cross-post!!!!

--
SOSkat
Don't compare your life to others. You have no idea what their journey

"Blizzard" products......profits to go to SOS
http://ferretlover97.terrabox.com/blizzard/IMO-Blizzard.html

The SOS Summer Raffle starts May 1st, 2009
http://www.supportourshelters.org/SOS-raffle.html

**Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak kindly. ... Leave
the rest up to God.