From:
"Ferrets First Shelter, TX" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 May 1996 19:07:33 -0400
Well gang, I DID receive a reply from Jason about his situation and all is
well.  He dearly loves that little one and said he would rather sell his
car, his computer and quit school before he would consider giving the ferret
up, so I believe everything will work out fine with them.  Guess there is no
need to set up a rescue fund and rescue plan for this little one.

Thanks..... Trish