"caride:First caride:Last" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Feb 2000 09:41:59 -0000
Yesterday as I was yet again altering my website, I herd this screaming
Screatch come from one of the kennels of sleeping ferrets, I ran over and
pulled out the screaming ferret.  It was Mocha still dead asleep, poofing
up and storm and screatching, I cuddled her and she woke up.  As we ran
around opening windows and turning on fans to clean the room of nasty
poof odor, I got to wondering, Why would a ferret have such a horrible
nightmare?  Is this common?  It took Mocha almost half an hour to calm
down, then she went back to her normal self.  We have no had this happen
since.  Was it a nightmare or should I be rushing her to my vet?

Trish
Dawning Sky Ferrets
http://home.earhtlink.net/~caride/