From:
Sheena Staples <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Dec 1996 11:34:18 -0800
Our badger sprite, Mazzy, never sleeps.  Runrunrunrun all the time, war
dances like nothing you've ever seen, and is generally out to have a good
time.  Also climbs everything and can play for hours longer than any other
ferret around.  Most unusual.

Also, our male badgers seem to also have an over-abundance of energy.
Zippee runs circles around his hob friends.  After our last FAGV Ferret
Walk, he wasn't even remotely sleepy (a two hour outdoor walk) and fought
the carrier the whole way home.

We have a litter of 3 week old kits.  There's one badger in the bunch.  He
was the first to start crawling, the first to start eating mushy food and he
whines more than anyone else, not to mention he already fell out of the cage
(fixed that problem in short order).  He was also the first one to try and
bite me, and wrestles with his siblings.

Crazy badgers.

Sheena - [log in to unmask]  | "To Err is Ferret ... To Forgive|
VP - Ferret Association     | "... Well, That's Our Job"      |
     of Greater Vancouver   (Wherret Web Pages Coming Soon!)
  We're on the Web! http://www2.portal.ca/~cmc/ferrets/fagv/