Date:
Wed, 2 Jul 2003 01:48:29 -0500
>[Moderator's note: I think Sukie is trying to say an FML subscriber was
>infected by a computer virus and as a result some personal info about the
>FMLer was sent out by the virus.  Again, note it is impossible for the
>FML itself to transmit a virus, but FML subscribers may be infected via
>other means, of course.  BIG]

This brings to mind some arcane dance with appropriate hand movements
precisely at the crack of dawn, as BIG does his magic and makes our FML
virus free.

His is an esoteric magic, known only to a few. I am in awe of his power.

Respectfully,
Maggie

[Moderator's note: Thanks, tho no magic is involved here.  The FML isn't
an attachment of any sort -- it's just plain text, so it can't harbor an
executable file.  Plus, it never gets near a Windows PC since it lives on