Date:
Wed, 9 Jun 2004 10:14:46 -0700
"Dawn Smith, LOS National" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>But in that aspect why not use a ground hog, praire dog or something to
>that nature.

Prairie dogs (rodents) are wonderful pets.  The prairie dog community
would be outraged if they were eaten by a make believe character.
>Without fail I have been told ferrets are not legal everywhere or they
>aren't pets!

Strange.  That's what I've been told about my rabbit friends.
>When they do something like this in a movie, it makes me upset becuase
>people out there who do not like ferrets might be encourage to do this
>to a ferret.

Or to a rabbit or guinea pig.  And just think of what it is they do to
the wonderful chinchilla.

Pigs are remarkably intelligent, much more so than my silly ferret
friends.  Anyone who eats ham/meat can't possibly be offended by this
Harry Potter movie.  Or, you are being hypocritical if you claim
otherwise.

It's just a make believe movie. :-)

Sandi
Best Little Rabbit, Rodent & Ferret House
Seattle, WA
www.RabbitRodentFerret.org