From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Jul 2000 01:50:36 EDT
I've been silently reading your letters recently on the FML and would like
to clarify a truth I know of personally regarding your breeding practices.
I do not know you nor have I ever met you but there is a young lady I know
personally who decided to try breeding and purchased her ferrets from you
for this purpose.  The hob you sold her is a deaf panda and she was told
by you that it was not a problem breeding deafness as they make just as
good pets.  She also questioned you about using deaf jills and you told
her this was fine.  I must emphasize that all of this is not rumor as some
of us have been trying to educate this person and your response to her was
as above.  Obviously you DO have deafness being passed on.  All who are
close to this situation are truly horrified by your irresponsibility.

[NA]