From:
Jill Warnick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 Dec 1998 11:43:23 EST
Look out Rover!  I have had my ferret for one week and I'm convinced that
these rug rats will be more popular then cats or dogs.  I take Mocha out
everyday on his harness and leash and boy he can stop traffic.  Everyone
wants to hold, touch, and find out more about what ferrets are like as
pets, but it is lonely out there in a world or should I say park filled
with dogs.  If anyone lives in the Boston, Bookline, Cambridge area etc...
And would like to get together with our fuzzies, please email me.

PS. Besides Mocha would also like to look forward to playing with a buddy,
just like the dogs do.