From:
"J. Court" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 13 Jan 2002 03:26:57 -0800
about 4 days ago navidad got her second shot (our first together) she did
not like the temp being taking cry and fought the vet said they all do
this.  Is she right?  (it did not feel right) then she gave the shot I
waited 20 mins like this group said.(which she did not know about but
thought that was a good idea) Now navida sleep on and off for two days
and now has a thin spot where the shot was given....I am afraid to give
her the three shot.

everyone in this town goes to this vet..but this does not say they are
right or wrong.

Do I have reason to worry or is this how it goes. thank you