From:
msperling <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 31 Mar 1999 06:50:09 -0800
Hello my fellow FMLer's,
Just got a phone call after waiting over two weeks with my vet bugging the
lab that runs the test for adreanal..  Ratbert's results were normal for
right now..  If he still shows a hair loss and weight loss in 6 months he
will be re-tested for adrenal..She told me sometimes its too early to show
up but there is no pain invloved at all if he does wind up having adreanal
disease in 6 months..I want to personally thank all of you who emailed me
privately and here on FML for you beautiful kind words and cards and most
of all your prayers..Let us continue to keep praying that Ratbert will not
have any adreanl disease problems and let us continue to pray for all the
sick and departed ferrets who have crossed over to the Rainbow bridge..Once
again I thank all my extended ferrret family here on FML..  Now please give
your wonderful ferrets a hug from me..

Thanks:) Michele and her caravan of fuzzies Bandit,Ratbert and Fatbert

===
For every action, there is an equal and opposite criticism.

please visit my web page at: www.geocities.com/SunsetStrip/Towers/4908
"Don't be afraid to dream..for out of the most fragile dreams come
miracles"