From:
Dennis and Linda Fulmer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 29 Oct 2000 02:12:00 EST
Sandee,
This is the first time I have posted on the FML, but my wife and I would
appreciate it if you could look out for our baby girl Sassy?  She left for
Rainbow Bridge this past week and we would like her to know that we love
her and we hope she is happy.  Our baby boy Butterball and our baby girl
Stormy left us about 2 years ago and at that time we didn't know about
rainbow bridge, but we knew they were being well taken of and were watching
down on us.

Please let baby Sassy know we miss her and Butterball and Stormy, and we
love them very much and keep the loving memories of them in our heart.
Also please tell her that her brothers and sisters miss her very much.

Thanks Sandee.
Dennis and Linda Fulmer
and all our babies, Sunshine, Spice, Starshine, Angel, Noel
Maggie, Buster, Bandit, and Coconut