From:
Public Relations <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 May 2000 11:31:04 -0400
Hi folks!
Just to let you know--
Artwork is now available to view on the Commemorative "Ferretstock" Tee
shirt on the Ferret Wise Calendar page at:
http://www.dartmouth.edu/~crassi/calendar.html

We are most appreciative of the donated design by Kristin Jacques -- a 15
year old  ferret owner who wanted to help!  She deserves a great round of
applause -- I think you will agree!

The ordering deadline is almost here if you would like one of these shirts
PLEASE contact the shelter at the above email address!  We don't want to
disappoint anyone!