From:
"Dawn Smith, LOS National" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Feb 2006 10:48:08 EST
Hey All,

We are looking for two cover photos for Saturday's Show Catalog and
Sunday's Show Catalog.  Also some of the pictures may appear on the
inside of the show catalog.

We are going to do a picture contest and have a voting sheet on the back
part of each show catalog where people can vote.  The winning prize will
be a basket full of ferret goodies.  You may submit up to 5 photos per
person.  I cannot guarantee all five will appear in the show catalog.

Please pass this onto as many people as you think maybe interested.
Voting will be done at the show, spectators attending the show may also
vote, we will have the pictures along with vote cards, where all you will
have do is, pick up the card which will include the number of the picture
and name of the ferret and put in into the voting box.  Photo-ready
 .jpegs are best sent via email to [log in to unmask] or you can send
the original to: LOS National, Post Office Box 866, Levittown, PA 19058.
If sending an original and you would like it returned please include a
label on the back of the picture of where to return the picture to.
There is no cost to enter this contest.

For more information, please email [log in to unmask]

You have my permission to cross post.

Sincerely,
Dawn Smith
Show Coordinator
Legion of Superferrets

[P.S.]
Sorry I almost forgot, pictures must be submitted by March 1st in order
to qualify.  Also the show is March 11th & 12th, 2006 at the Fort
Washington Expo Center, 1100 Virginia Drive, Fort Washington, PA 19034.