From:
Big Dave from the Enclave <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 28 Jun 2003 01:59:36 -0700
I have to agree one hundred percent.  The idea of AC is friggin nuts but
I've got to say so long as she's not hurting anyone or anything (i.e.
not getting her pets care because they communicate the desire not to see
the vet) then let her have her fun.  Just this evening I had a chance
encounter in the AC realm.  I was driving home from work when I came upon
a snake in the road.  I stopped to see if it was alive and sure enough,
he was alive and cranky.  I wanted to move him off the road so he
wouldn't end up smushed.  That instant the communication began, the snake
began rattling it's tail, hissing and trying to flatten it's head out.
The point was don't screw with me buddy.  Being an animal communicator
myself I decided to call his bluff and pick him up by the tail, his
huffing and puffing increased and he struck at me a couple times.  I knew
what was coming next, he or she vented followed quickly by pooping on my
arm.  More AC, telling me to let him or her go.  I moved the snake (a
Pacific Gopher snake) into some brush so it'd have cover from not only
cars but owls.  I left with a pretty good bite and an arm covered in
crap.  Pretty direct ac if you ask me.

I got home a my ferrets communicated to me that they wanted attention and
play time, they were going nuts trying to get out of their cage.  Oh I
hear voices just not animal voices.

ps?  Is there such a thing as Geological Communication?I'd love start up
a conversation with my pet rock.

Dave