From:
"Paula M. Webb" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Sep 1999 17:20:32 -0400
I have an eight-month-old dew male ferret that I am trying to find a good
home for.  He is very active and a little nippy.  He needs more time than I
can give him and would be better off in a home with either no other ferrets
or just one other ferret.

He loves to go outside for walks and play.  He gets snuggly when he is
tired and loves to destroy the cage when he is not tired.

If you are interested please e-mail me.

Paula M. Webb
AOL I.M. Sheba 910
ICQ# 23922244

Colin~~The hooman child presents his fabulous furry ferrets~~

Angeline~~The first fuzzy child~~
Sassy~~The deaf and oh so sweet Miss Pretty~~
Lucky~~The just let me sleep fuzzkid~~
Jack~~The give me more food fert~~
Blizzy ~~The craisin raisin fanatic~~
and