From:
Tony & Donna Vincent <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Nov 1995 19:23:00 EST
I posted this message a few weeks ago and have had no reply.  Does anyone
know of a parvo vaccine that is safe for ferrets?  My vet mentioned that
when the dog parvo vaccine came out, it was from a killed mink.  I would
appreciate any information from Drs. Weiss or Williams or anyone else.  My
concern  comes from Reebok dying from parvo and would like to be able to
vaccinate Nikki and Jasmine.

Tony, Donna, Logan & Linea Vincent

Family Members:
The Lhasa Apsos - Casey and Megan
The Fuzzies - Nikki & Jasmine
The Felines - Sabe', Chardonnay, Georgie, Julius, Samir, Matise, and Sidney
The Bunnies - Frazier and Niles
and many more...