From:
Mia and Patrick Emery <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 13 Jun 1999 22:02:12 -0700
Help!

I think our ferrets are in touch with the FLO!  This evening as I was doing
my assigned duties of cleaning litter boxes (As ordered by my wife, the
ferret mom) I had a narrow brush with FLO mind control.  I was cleaning our
big double level cage, the residents of which are 5 of our lovely little
girls.  As it was not their play time they were placed in a large crate
to await return to their cage.  As I was fastening the litter box I was
suddenly overcome by this incredible urge to let the girls run wild.  I
turned around and there they were, 10 little beady eyes staring at me.  I
could hear them "Let us out... Let us out... LET... US...OUT...!!!"

It took all of my willpower to escape their control!!!  What they say is
right, the more of 'em there are, the more power they've got!!!  What can
we do?  The word is spreading!  "OUR POWER CANNOT BE RESISTED!!!" Oh No...

did I write that?

Patrick
(A walking, talking chew toy, but that's what dads are for)