From:
Debra Ann Velie <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 19 Nov 2005 13:10:20 EST
I just opened a bag of 8-1 skin and coat vitamin treats and stuck my hand
in it and pulled out soggy treats filled with green mold.  All the treats
were totally coated in the stuff.  i bought these bags maybe 2 weeks ago
at Petco.  Of course, its not Petco's fault.  I had stopped buying them
for a while, then started again and I didnt have problems for about 2
months and now its starting again and much worse.  I'll have to stop
buying the stuff again.  Doesnt matter because the last 2 bags, my ferts
would hardly eat them.  They must have known the stuff is bad even when
there wasnt mold present.  If I find the receipt, i'll return them to
Petco.  Maybe I'll return them without the receipt anyway.  They need to
see what they have been selling to their customers from 8-in-1.

We need to let 8-in1 know they can't sell this garbage to our ferrets.
Someday one may get seriously sick from it.  Maybe I'll let my vet see
the stuff and she can do something with 8-in-1.  Who knows!