From:
Chris & Shelley Knudsen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Feb 1998 21:53:26 -0800
Hello all!

Just thought I would pass along some information I just learned from Ferret
Fanciers of Omaha ferret club.  Totally Ferret will soon be available (on a
trial basis, but I think we can keep it permanent) in Omaha, Nebraska.  Pet
World Center, Inc. of Millard (14109 S Street, 402-896-9995) will soon be
selling Totally Ferret.  Please, if you live in or near the Omaha/Millard
area, stop by or call them and let them know how thrilled you are that they
will be carrying it.  As of right now, no where else in the state of
Nebraska is known to carry TF.  Many thanks to Guy Gerhard for convincing
them to carry TF.

Also, in regards to black footed ferrets, the Henry Doorly Zoo in Omaha is
part of the black footed ferret breeding program.  At the last meeting in
January, we welcomed a guest speaker, Dawn Singleton-Olson, who works with
the breeding program.  We learned A LOT about BFFs, and I hope to be able to
go and spend a few hours down there observing everything they are doing.  If
anyone has any questions they would like to know about the BFFs, please
e-mail me and let me know, and I will keep them all, and ask her if and when
I go down there.  Now, it may be a few months, no one is allowed in during
breeding season, which is getting ready to start, if it has not already.
But, if anyone is interested, let me know, and I will send the results to
you (or post them) when I am able to go down there.

Dooks and kisses to your fuzzies!
Shelley Knudsen
Legion of Superferrets of Nebraska Ferret Shelter
[log in to unmask]   http://www.tcgcs.com/~ferrets
402-463-0190