From:
Tressa Young <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Nov 1996 11:59:41 -0500
Hello!  This is my first time posting.  Let me introduce myself.  My name is
Tressa Young.  I am the new owner of a sable kit named Rocky.  He has
recently begun to open up to me, making noises and playing chase.  However,
he hasn't been nuetered or descented yet.  I was wondering if now would be a
good time to have the operation, and what is the general cost.  I also would
like to know how long they are considered kits and how old they usually get.

I don't mind his odor one bit.  But, my roommates won't even let me keep him
in the apartment (he stays with my boyfriend).  However, I was amazed by all
the negative things people felt for these gorgeous animals.  I am an avid
animal lover, so perhaps I am just biased, but so many of my friends and
relatives have voiced their ignorant hatred for ferrets.  The main complaint
is "They stink!" I just wish they would give my baby a chance and realize
how much fun illuminates from him.  I guess I had to get that off my chest.
If anyone else has any positive stories about a turn-around in their peers
please let me know.  It would make me feel so much better.

Tressa Young
Environmental Policy & Analysis
If God didn't want us to walk on the grass, he wouldn't have put it on the
ground!--me