From:
Terry Quinn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 Feb 2000 13:18:07 EST
Hello,
My three cats hate my four ferrets.  They have been kept seperate every
since my oldest one Jerico almost killed my tiniest ferret Nikita.  I got
home from a trip to find her almost comatose.  She lived but I am not
taking chances with her life again.  We put our newest kitten, Butter cup
in the bathroom (we have a very large bathroom where our ferrets are let
out to play) with the ferrets and the ferrets attacked her.  She may have
been cordial but they were not so now I guess I can say they hate each
other.  I think if they had been together all along, it might have been
different but now I think someone will get hurt if I allow them together.

Terry Quinn Warm Fuzzie Babies

Romeo.....The Conqeror (Romie) Black Sable
Niquita.....The teenie (under a lb.and a half) Nicknamed (Kita) Sable
CoCoBear.......The Hissie (Cokie) Chocolate
Bubba Jacob...The BEAR!  (Bubbie) Siamese...Maybe New Zealand