Date:
Wed, 31 Oct 2007 19:54:27 -0400
Dearest SaraFerret,

I KNOW that you are so very busy, but I would like for you to stop what
you are doing right now.I would like you to take a minute for yourself.
Please take this note to a quiet spot and read it. Sometimes you just
have to take a moment for yourself, and you, dear, dear SaraFerret
deserve more than just one moment.

I'd like to know how many Angels had their hand in creating such a
giving , and mercifull heart such as yours. It must have taken many
because your heart helps so many of us to get through the worst of
times. What a special, special ferret angel you are.

You help keep the connection to our babies just as strong as when they
were with us, and for that, mere words cannot convey how grateful we
are, especially me. You have made me feel better about Storm in the
last few days, than in the 5 months he's been gone. I have held so much
sorrow in my heart. You let him tell me that he is not upset with me
and for that I am sorry grateful. I learned about Storm's ear tickles.
I have had lots of ear tickles and never realized it was Storm
whispering to me. Bless you. Now you can tell him that I feel better.
There are so many of us hoomans, like me, that would not know what to
do without you, For you bring us peace and comfort at times when mere
mortal words are just not enough and acceptance seems a very long way
away. Thank you for helping Storm read the note from me. Sometimes he
just can't stop flying long enough to do much of anything else as you
have seen for yourself!!!

I cannot wait to meet you someday. To meet the very special, extra dose
of "angel" angel that you are. It will be such an honor.

Bless you SaraFerret, for all that you do, and all that you've done for
me.

Most Sincerely
Sue Pyron

ps, Chance is doing well right now, and seems to not be in a big hurry
to leave just yet, so you don't need to look out for him for a while.
Yay for me!!