From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 25 Jun 2005 06:26:17 -0700
I'm a little disappointed, to say the least, after reading the responses
to the post about Rosie's passing.  It's times like this that I'm ashamed
to be a member of the ferret community.

It saddens me to see that personal vendettas, gripes and spite are
overriding the compassion that should be given to someone that has lost a
fuzz.  REGARDLESS of WHO owns the ferret or WHAT the circumstances were.
No one has the right to judge another's handling of a situation unless
they were actually there.  And the posts WERE based on spite and a
personal vendetta against the poster...isn't that correct, Lynn and
Karen?

And this is in no way, shape, or form a defense of Karen L....it is
in defense of a ferret who's only fault was falling into the hands of
someone you personally don't care for.  Please, for the sake of the rest
of us that have to read the FML, keep your snide, childish, and immature
comments to yourself.  They're getting old and tiresome, and the only
person(s) who's reputations you're ruining are your own.

Lynn, don't you volunteer for a shelter?  Your behavior will also reflect
poorly on said "shelter"...bet you wouldn't let anyone make posts about
your shelter op like that, now would you?  Probably not.

So, again, drop the vulture mentality...stop waiting for your opportunity
to pounce on something or someone that isn't to your liking...maybe find
something constructive to do?  Haven't we seen enough of this nonsense
on the other boards you've trashed?  And if you don't have anything nice
to say, then maybe it's best you say nothing at all.  Let the ferret rest
in peace.

[NY]