From:
Robin Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 27 Dec 2002 05:13:18 EST
>Please, let's hold the posts about TLE.  Although I feel the entire
>series of posts was based upon a misunderstanding and nobody is
>questioning TLE's devotion, the fact remains that TLE is not able
>to respond even if she wanted to.  (Though if I were her, I wouldn't
>bother responding to such gossip.)
>Bill

Here Here Bill, I agree, People you digress.  The issue here was not Troy
Lynn, but about ferrets in need.  Quit squabbling.  We are adults here
and so we should be able to make comments and voice opionions and be able
to discuss them without tearing each other down.  The reason we are here
is the ferrets.  Lets remember that and get back to helping them in the
best way we can.

Robin