From:
Sunshine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Jan 2000 15:43:52 -0800
If your busy just skip over this.  Our two new rescues have ear mites.  I'm
burnt out with all these three playtimes/groups and such.  I'm trying to
make as much time to read the archieves.  Reading some of the old posts,
the treatments are so different.  We are giving Ivermite, 5-10 drops twice
a week for 5 weeks.  Some of the posts I saw said twice a day for a week.
Wondered what everyone thinks of this treatment?  Also, only Pepper was in
our ferret's cage for 1-2 hours, but they played in the same room.  What
are the chances of our four getting ear mites?  (we are treating all)  Oh,
only one of ours slept with Pepper, the others stayed on the top of the
cage.  Thanks for any help.

Rascal got neutered yesterday and is doing fine. I accidently locked him in
the closet for 10 mins and he poofed,hehehe.  This guy is 5 pounds but so
so quick I can't believe it.

Debbie